Monday, April 18, 2022

A note to my subscribers

To those of you who have subscribed to this blog, thank you. I have a request that might make your reading more enjoyable. When the "follow.it" notice pops up in your email, don’t read the blog there. Let the email be a reminder, then go directly to the blog site. Not only is the actual site better looking, it gives you the privilege of commenting (if you want to) and reading the comments of others. Conversation is possible. Plus, you don’t have to read the ads at the end of the email blog, none of which I endorse.

Bookmark and save the site address-- https://nancyjanethomas.blogspot.com

To comment, at the end of the essay there is a place that says “no comments” if no one has yet commented, or “1 comment,” “5 comments,” and so on. Click there and you can make your own contribution.

I’m still figuring this out, addressing glitches, hoping it all works.


1 comment:

  1. I have been doing exactly what you suggested Nancy and I like it a lot better. I enjoy commenting. By the way, several of my friends really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete